The game developer Aristocrat Leisure Limited has partnered up with the country music start Tim McGraw to create the Tim McGraw Slot.
“While country music fans represent a large portion of casino players, this market has been largely underserved, and the new Tim McGraw slot game fills this need,” says a spokesperson for Aristocrat.
Naturally, anyone who plays this slot gets to enjoy Tim McGraw music as background music. Housed in an Arc Double cabinet, the slot is accompanied by life-sized footage of Mr McGraw.
The slot will only be available when you visit a regular casino. It will not be available to play in online casinos. Atleast not initially but if the slot becomes popular than it is possible that Aristocrat develop an online casino version of the slot machine.
Playing the Tim McGraw slot in two different modes
The Tim McGraw slot is available in two modes:
- Game 1, also known as REEL POWER, is played on a 5 reels x 3 symbols outline. Instead of traditional paylines, you can win in 243 different ways.
- Game 2, also known as XTRA REEL POWER, is played on a 5 reels x 4 symbols outline, and you can win in 1,024 different ways! This game is more volatile than REEL POWER.
Growin’ Up Country free spins
The Growin’ Up Country free spins feature comes with Reel Power and Reel Growth, and a whopping 100,000 ways to win!
The Tim McGraw Wheel Feature
The Tim McGraw Wheel Feature offers several surprise bonuses.
This game comes with a multi-side progressive jackpot that starts at $500,000 and two local-area progressive jackpots.
The game developer behind this unusual slot machine is Aristocrat, a company founded back in 1953. The company creates slot games, builds casino management systems, and is a trailblazer in the field of social gambling. Aristocrat is licensed in 240 gambling jurisdictions, spanning roughly 90 countries world-wide.
Did you know?
- Tim McGraw has Italian ancenstry, and in 2004 he received the National Italian American Foundation’s (NIAF) Special Achievement Award in Music. His mother Elizabeth’s maiden name was D’Agostino.
- His father’s nickname was Tug, because of his unusually aggressive breast-feeding style.
- McGraw is both a singer and an actor. His first broadcast acting appearance can be seen in a 1997 episode of The Jeff Foxworthy Show, where he played Foxworthy’s rival.
- McGraw holds a private pilot license and owns a single-engine Cirrus SR22.
- In 1994, McGraw established the annual Swampstock event to raise money for little league programs. The program has sine raised funds for new Little Leauge parks and equippment, and established college scholarship funds for students in the northeast Louisiana area.